The following terms and conditions apply:
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
2400 Camino Del Rio Court,
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Toll Free: 800-430-7627
I stayed for one night as a stopover whilst touring western USA. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Large bathroom and vanity area was nice. The pool area looked good but I heard the water was very cold. I used the fitness centre and it had a good amount of equipment. Staff were friendly and helpful. The wifi connection kept cutting out which got quite annoying.
Coming right from the mgm grand where both the beds in my room had odd stains, I can honestly say that I am more satisfied with this hotel overall. The beds are clean, the WiFi is easy and fast and another big thing I noticed is the amazing water pressure especially for my shower, whereas at the mgm it was somewhat pathetic. Also the breakfast that comes with your room is amazing and they have a nice pool. There is a microwave in the room which is very helpful if you have leftovers from the road. The climate in the room is totally controllable which is nice in the hope climate although when I first walked in I noticed it was a little hot. One thing that didn’t really bother me but you should know is that the TVs are a little old and don’t have HDMI connecters. Other than that this is an amazing hotel especially for the price and it is definitely worth a stay. Highly recommended.